If you want to keep informed
- linguistically significant academic events
- linguistic club news
- esl and other job offerings
- course and schedule changes
- graduation deadlines
- parties and activities
or if you want to be able to send messages or questions to all subscribed linguists and linguistics students at gmu, then subscribe to the ling list. alumni are encouraged to
This is how you do it:
- send an email to this address:
- leave the subject line blank (if you can)
- type the following message in the message area: subscribe
- be certain to put spaces between the words, and substitute your
real name for [your name].
- send the message. you will be notified by return email.
questions or comments? email@example.com